Wednesday, July 22, 2020

July 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!

Happy  Hump Day!  July is flying by and it's almost time to welcome in August!! But I am back today to share another card I made with the amazing July 20th card sketch @ Sketch N Scrap!  I just loved this card sketch so much I made TWO cards with it!! Here is a reminder of this amazing sketch by Heather Hall:


Here is my second card made from this fun sketch:

Supplies Used: cardstock: Stampin' Up - Whisper White; ink: Stampin' Up Melon Mambo; stamp: CTMH Card Captions; patterned paper: Pink Paislee And Many More; foam sticker: Pink Paislee And Many More

I just loved the bright vibrant papers in this line by Pink Paislee called And Many More that was in my July Flavors of the Month kit at The Scraproom!! It is so pretty!! This large foam sticker was great to use in place of the flower in the sketch!!  I added a quick stamped greeting using the Melon Mambo ink from Stampin' Up and here you have a beautiful quick card!! This sketch made it so easy!!  I hope you find time to play along with us before the end of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment