Sunday, July 5, 2020

Cookin' Up Creations Color challenge fun!

Good evening friends!! Today I am so excited to be sharing my first ever challenge as a member of the Cookin' Up Creations Creative Challenge Team!!   For the month of July we are focusing on the color WHITE plus one additional color for every challenge!!  My assigned color for this challenge was PINK!!  Well, how easy is that?  I love pink!! The hardest part of this challenge for me was picking what pink paper to use!  You are only to use WHITE plus the one color of the day (in my case pink) and your layout must be 75% white plus 25% the challenge color!  Every Monday the challenge has the additional challenge to use a sketch.  I was able to pick the sketch and I chose this sketch created by Heather Hall for Sketch N Scrap:

Here is the layout I created based on the sketch and on the challenge to use WHITE + PINK

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Carta Bella It's a Girl; Cardstock: White- Baszill; Stickers: PhotoPlay Paper About a Little Girl & Carta Bella It's a Girl.

I had so much fun with the sketch! These photos of my friend's little granddaughter as a newborn are just so precious! They were perfect for a pink & white layout! I think the large amount of cardstock is perfect as it really makes these precious photos pop!  I hope you are able to join us at Cookin' Up Creations as we play with color this month!! Make sure and head on over to the forum to see what other colors we are playing with, I am sure you will find your favorite color featured one day soon!!!  Happy creating! 




No comments:

Post a Comment