Saturday, July 4, 2020

July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom

Happy Independence Day!!  Today I am sharing a layout I created using the July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom and the July Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the entire July kit:

Here is the mini Doodlebug Land That I Love kit that I used fro my layout:

Here is this month's Jumpstart Sketch my layout is based on:

Here is my layout using the kit and the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: red- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Land that I Love- from the kit; ephemera: Doodlebug Land that I Love - from the kit; bling: Doodlebug Land that I Love - from the kit; Letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash

I loved this sketch and as you can see I stuck true to the sketch for my layout! The super adorable embellishments were so fun to make into clusters!! I think this line was just perfect for these pictures of my sweet niece and my brother in law on the fourth a few years back!!  I hope you will find time to go check out all the other amazing layouts the DT created using this kit and the sketch!!  Why not play along?  You have until the end of the month to join in the fun on The ScrapRoom Facebook page!!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment