Friday, July 31, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #205

TGIF!! Can you believe it is the end of the month?  I can't!  July just flew by!! So today is the last day you can submit your projects using any of the 4 monthly sketches at Sketch N Scrap!   So I just had to make sure I played along with Heather's fun sketch for the July 15th challenge before the month ended!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout created using this super fun sketch!! 
 
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Welcome Spring; Cardstock: Stampin' Up Blushing Bride; Stickers: Simple Stories Welcome Spring; die: Stampin' Up stitched circles; enamel dots: CTMH; epoxy word: American Crafts Thickers Circa

I had so much fun with this sketch!  I loved these pictures of my niece and nephew from a few years back but had been waiting for the "perfect" papers to use with them....well, I kept trying out Fall lines which these pictures were taken in the fall but I didn't like how the oranges looked with these pictures, so I tried this line and just loved how it looked!! So even though the pictures are from the Fall and the paper is called Welcome Spring it all worked out perfectly!!  Our challenges close at 9:55 pm CST tonight so you still have a few hours to get your craft one!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the amazing DT did with this sketch!  Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. aawww...really beautiful work with that sketch, Lisa! Love your sweet photos and all the embellishing! :)

    ReplyDelete