Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #204

Happy Hump Day! I for one am glad the week is half over!! I am looking forward to some scrappy time this weekend!  It's a new month so that means a new layout sketch is revealed today at Sketch N Scrap!  Today's sketch is brought to us by sketch artist Stacy.  Here is her amazing sketch:

Here is my layout I created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio (background), American Crafts, Simple Stories Oh Happy Day; stickers: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day; ephemera: Simple Stories Oh Happy Day; Letter stickers: PinkFresh Studios

I love how this layout turned out!  I used ephemera and some papers (pink/black and white) from my June Great Stash Bash kit.  The background paper is from a previous Stash Bash kit that I didn't use and the strawberry paper I pulled out because of course it was the perfect paper for this photo!!  Stacy's sketch is so fun and makes creating a layout super fast and easy.  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with the sketch on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  I hope you will find time to join in the fun this month! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment