Monday, July 20, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #174

Happy Monday! I hope you had an amazingly creative weekend!  I am doing some reorganizing in my craft room so I worked on that as well as my projects this weekend.  Today we have our last sketch of the month up at Sketch N Scrap! It's hard to believe this month is winding down, it went by so quickly!!  Here is the fun card sketch that sketch artist Heather created for us:

Here is my card using the sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Whisper White - Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Girl Squad; flower: Pebbles Girl Squad; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: CTMH  Life is a Journey

I have been hoarding this paper to long and when I was reorganizing I came across this big flower and knew it was perfect for this sketch so I dug out my Pebbles Girl Squad 6 x 6 paper pad and created this card in just a few minutes! I also had never used this stamp set called Life is a Journey by CTMH and I am not sure why because it is super cute!! So it was long overdue for me to ink it up!!! I love how fast this card came together using this sketch!  I plan to make another card or two with it before the month is up, it's super versatile!!  I hope you will find time to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month.  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see how the DT is using this awesome sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment