Saturday, July 18, 2020

Double Page fun with the July Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Saturday!!!  Today I am sharing my double page layout that I created with the July Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom.  I just loved this layout it was SO fun to create!! Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Pebbles Live Life Happy kit I used on today's layout:

 Here is my layout created with this gorgeous kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: blue- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Live Life Happy- from the kit; ephemera: Pebbles Live Life Happy- from the kit; circle die: Stampin' Up- from my stash; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers (HAPPY), Paper Trunk (BE) & Elle's Studio (ALWAYS)- from my stash

I just loved the bright bold colors and patterns in this kit!! I really could buy more of this awesome collection, but since I have so much I will try and refrain (but it is super hard!).  These papers were just perfect of these fun pictures of my sister and her family getting a sweet treat a month ago!!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment