Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Just hanging with My Crew ~ July Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom

Happy Hump Day!! Today I am back to share another fun layout I created with the July Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the July kit:


Here is the PhotoPlay We Can Just Stay Home kit I used on today's layout:

Here is my layout created using the fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay We can just Stay Home- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay We can Just Stay Home- from the kit

These brightly colored papers were perfect of these pictures of my sister and her kids doing "PE" online back in April!!  I loved the simplicity of this layout and the white background really makes the colors pop don't you think?  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing layout the DT has created with this fun kit!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment