Friday, July 17, 2020

Cookin' Up Creations White + Orange Challenge!

TGIF!  Today I am sharing another fun challenge that I am hosting over at Cookin' Up Creations!!  If you remember from earlier in the month we are focusing on the color WHITE plus one other color this month and the other color changes for each challenge!  My last challenge I had the color pink but for this challenge I have the color ORANGE!!  I don't know about you but when I think of orange I think of Fall!!  So I printed out a Fall picture of my sister-in-law, brother and nephew taken on their front porch a few Falls back when it was all decked out!!  Here is my layout for this fun challenge:
Supplies Used: cardstock: White & Black- Stampin' Up; Patterned Papers: Bella Blvd Hello Autumn (plaid); Elle's Studio Sweater Weather (words) & Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer (leaves); leaves: Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer; title/word strip: Hip Kit Club; chipboard: (Home is where the heart is)- Hip Kit Club; enamel dots: Echo Park

I love how this turned out! I used mainly scraps from my scraps pile for this layout.  The only non-scrap was the word paper from Elle's Studio which is a 6 x 6 piece from one of my 6 x 6 pads.  I had fun combining a variety of manufacturers products on this layout and I think it turned out so well and everyone worked well together despite being from different lines!  Make sure and head on over to Cookin' Up Creations to see what the other members did and see what other colors we have been challenged to use!  I hope you will find time to play along with us this month!  Happy creating! 



No comments:

Post a Comment