Sunday, July 12, 2020

Pink Paislee And Many More~ Flavors of the Month kit

Happy Sunday!  Today I am sharing another layout I created with the fun July Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Pink Paislee And Many More mini kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this lovely kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; patterned paper: Pink Paislee And Many More- from the kit; foam word (celebrate) & stars: Pink Paislee And Many More- from the kit; number stickers- American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; ephemera/tag: Pink Paislee And Many More- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

These fun pictures are of my niece's 12th birthday!  Her parent's got her a giant Peppa the Pig balloon and she loved it! I just love this picture of her with the balloon!  This fun kit would be great for any gal's birthday photos but I think it would also be great for Mother's Day photos, bridal shower, baby shower or any other celebration for your favorite lady!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with this fun kit at The ScrapRoom blog, I know you will be inspired!  Happy creating! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work with that line, Lisa! It's so pretty and I'll have to keep myself from hoarding it. :)

    ReplyDelete