Saturday, May 23, 2020

Card fun with the May Flavors of the month kit!

Happy weekend!  Today we are heading out furniture shopping but before we left I wanted to hop on and share some cards I made with the May Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!   Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here are 3 cards I created with my kit left overs:

Supplies Used: card base: Cardstock: whisper white by Stampin' Up- from my stash, embossing folder: Sizzix- from my stash; paterned paper: Pebbles Fun in the Sun- from the kit; ephemera: Pebbles Fun in the Sun- from the kit.

 Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- Whisper white, always artichoke & barely banana- from my stash; patterned paper: Simple Stories Going Places- from the kit; sticker: Simple Stories Going Places- embellishment kit; die:Stampin' Up- from my stash
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White & Basic Black- from my stash; patterned paper: Carta Bella Oh Happy Day- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Oh Happy Day-from the kit; black pen- Pentel- from my stash; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

I had so much fun creating these cards with the left overs from my kit!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what other fun cards the DT created with this kit!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment