Sunday, May 17, 2020

My Favorite card sketch from Sketch N Scrap!

Happy Sunday friends!! It's another day in our month long 8th birthday bash celebration at Sketch N Scrap and this month we are revealing the design teams TOP 8 sketches over the past 8 years!! The design team has picked their top 4 card sketches and their top 4 layout sketches from the past 8 years and we are revealing them one by one this month in our online crop.  Today was my turn to reveal my favorite card sketch from the past 8 years of sketches.  I picked card sketch #144!!  I have used this sketch numerous times and know I will continue to do so!  Here is the sketch:

Here is the card I created based on this sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up Whisper White; patterned papers: October Afternoon Cherry Hill, Simple Stories Domestic Bliss, & Carta Bella Oh Happy Day; doily: Unknown source; ephemera: Pebbles Along the Way; ink: Memento Black Tuxedo; stamp: Stampin' Up Simply Sketched
I just love doilies, so I think this is one of the reasons I love this sketch!! For this card I just dug into the scrap paper pile on my desk to find colors to match this ephemera piece I wanted to use on my card, it came together so fast and easy! Another reason I love this sketch is that you get a great look in very little time!!  Do you have an all time favorite go to sketch for layouts or for cards?  If you do share it with me, I'd love to give it a try!!  Make sure and head over to Sketch N Scrap's online crop to see what other sketches the DT chose as their favorites!!  We are cropping until May 31st so there is still plenty of time to join in the fun!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment