Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Sketch N Scrap & Cookin' Up Creations!

May is an exciting month over at Sketch N Scrap!!  Sketch N Scrap has teamed up with Cookin' Up Creations this month for their fourth annual Mad About Sketches event!  All the sketches for this event are created by yours truly and are past Sketch N Scrap sketches!!

We are also celebrating our 8th birthday this month at Sketch N Scrap & are celebrating with an online crop ALL month long!!
 

Today it's my turn to create a sample using for the online crop & collab with Cookin' Up Creations using this fun past sketch! 
This challenge is to create a layout using Sketch #172 above.  Here is my layout created using this sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill- white; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories So Rad, Echo Park Jack & Jill & Pink Paislee (star); cut apart card: Echo Park Jack & Jill; stickers: Echo Park Jack and Jill; die: circle- Stampin' Up; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; ephemera: Simple Stories Vintage Botanicals. 
I loved these pictures of my sweet nephew and a butterfly that wouldn't leave him alone one October afternoon!!  Such cute pictures that I knew were perfect for this sketch and these papers! I love the way it turned out! This is really one of my all time favorite sketches and I have used it over and over again!  Make sure and go check out our online crop at Sketch N Scrap as well as Cookin' Up Creations' challenges and play along, we'd love to see what you create!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment