Monday, May 18, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #184

Happy Monday!  It's a new week and that brings us a new round of fun challenges in the collaboration between Sketch N Scrap & Cookin' Up Creations!  Today it's my turn to offer up the challenge for the online 8th Birthday Bash crop at Sketch N Scrap! Here is the sketch we will be using for today's challenge:

Here is my layout based on Sketch #184:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up- Pale Plum & Blackberry Bliss; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye (background), Pink Paislee Truly Grateful by Paige Taylor Evans; chipboard: (fox & flowers) Cozy Up by the Hip Kit Club; ephemera: Pink Paislee Horizon (tag), Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer (wreath) & Pink Paislee Truly Grateful (Hello); epoxy word/shapes: American Crafts Thickers Truly Grateful.
I dug into some Fall goodness for this layout!  I have been hoarding some of the Paige Taylor Evans Truly Grateful things as they are so pretty!! However, I know if I keep hoarding stuff it will leave no room for new stuff so I'm committed to start using it!! I loved how this newer line went so well with this older piece of paper from My Mind's Eye!  This color scheme is just delightful don't you think?  I really do love Fall colors the best!!  I hope you will join us in our online crop at Sketch N Scrap or in the Mad About Sketches challenges at Cookin' Up Creations!  Have a blessed and creative day! 

1 comment:

  1. aawww....this is adorable, Lisa! I love your pretty choice of papers and that cute accent cluster with the critter! :)

    ReplyDelete