Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap!!

Today we are celebrating Sketch N Scrap's 8th birthday with an exclusive birthday bash sketch designed by yours truly!!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White by Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes; stickers: Petticoat & Pintstripes & Birthday Wishes; Letter Stickers: Petticoats & Pinstripes, bling: Queen & Co 

I thought this sketch would work perfectly for these pictures of my friend's cute little granddaughter on her second birthday!! I loved this line mostly for the "vintage" vibe it has! This isn't a birthday collection but since it included this cute cake I knew I could make it work for my theme and for my photos! I have been using up a lot of old stash lately and have had a lot of fun "shopping" my stash.  It wasn't that I didn't still like these older things, it's that I just never had time to use it all! So far in 2020 I haven't bought anything new except for one PhotoPlay Quarantine collection, and that was even on sale and a very small paper collection, hopefully I will be using it soon in some projects!!  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the amazing DT has done with this sketch, it's sure to inspire you! Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment