Monday, May 4, 2020

May Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Monday friends!!  Today I am sharing my first layout created with the May Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Carta Bella Oh Happy Day mini kit I am working with today:

Here is my layout using the beautiful kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black-from the kit; patterned paper: Carta Bella Oh Happy Day- from the kit; stickers: Carta Bella Oh Happy Day- from the kit; doily- unknown- from my stash; enamel dot: Pebbles- from my stash; letter stickers: Carta Bella Oh Happy Day- from the embellishment kit.
I absolutely LOVE this line! It is so pretty and I love that you get the full 12 x 12 sheet of stickers in this kit!! So many beautiful stickers to chose from!! I also really love these letter stickers which are so unique and are found in the embellishment kit!!  These pictures were taken in the Fall of my sweet little niece many years ago picking berries off a bush, she loved and still loves to pick berries!! Of course these were not edible so we had to watch her closely to make sure they didn't go into her mouth lol!!  Here is the embellishment kit for those interested:

Make sure and stop by The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing layouts the DT created with this beautiful kit and stop by The ScrapRoom store to pick up your very own kit, you will love them!!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment