Saturday, May 16, 2020

Gone Fishing ~ Paper House Productions

Happy weekend! I hope the weather is pretty wherever you are! It's raining today in Texas so it gives me the perfect excuse to stay and in and get creative!! So today I am sharing a super fun layout I created with some of my Paper House Productions goodies!!  Of course, you know me and know that I almost always use a sketch to create my layouts and this layout is no different!!  Today I am using Sketch #60 from Sketch N Scrap.  This sketch is from 2014!

You might remember from my previous posts that Sketch N Scrap has teamed up with Cookin' Up Creations for the month of May for the their 4th Annual Mad About Sketches event!  Today's their challenges in their forum is to use Sketch #60!!

And here is my layout using Sketch #60:
Supplies Used: Stickers: Paper House Productions- Gone Fishing cardstock stickers & I'd Rather Be Fishing 3D stickers; patterned paper: Paper House Productions: Beneath the Stars, Into the Woods, Call of the Wild, Better when camping & discover USA map; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye
I just love Paper House's outdoors papers! The rich tones and outdoors prints are perfect for your fishing, camping, hiking or other outdoor fun photos! You might notice I added a strip of torn paper at the bottom of the layout that was not found in the sketch, but I just felt like it added some texture to my layout.  I hope you will be able to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap or Cookin' Up Creations!  And don't forget that Paper House is having a wonderfully crazy $1 sale right now!!  Plus don't forget to use my discount code PH20LISA to receive an extra 20% off your entire order!!  Happy shopping & happy creating!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you fishing for compliments, Lisa!?!?? Seriously, the layout is fantastic! Love your patterned paper mix! And the accents are just too perfect for the story! Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete