Thursday, May 7, 2020

Road Trip- May Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Friday Eve!!  Today I am sharing my second layout of the month using the Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Going Places mini collection kit today's layout is based on:

Here is my layout using this fun collection & kit: 
Supplies Used: Cardstock: navy- from the kit; patterned paper: Simple Stories Going Places- from the kit; foam word phrases: Simple Stories Going Places- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Going Places- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Going Places- from the embellishment kit
This kit is SUPER cute!! I love the vintage feel to this line!  It was perfect for this picture my sister- in- law took of all of us venturing out for a fun day adventure last October when I visited them!!  I just also noticed we all wore red that day, which was NOT planned lol!  I know you will love this line for all your travel pictures!!  Make sure and check out all the amazing layouts created by the DT using the line at The ScrapRoom blog!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment