Saturday, May 9, 2020

NSD sketch challenge!!

Happy weekend!  I know NSD was last weekend but I am just getting around to posting this fun layout I created on NSD!  This layout was created for my friend Stacy's sketch challenge at A Cherry on Top.  This is Stacy's first sketch and I was so excited for her that I just HAD to participate by using this amazing sketch!  Here is her sketch:

Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure, Stampin' Up (yellow tag) & Shimelle Little by Little; carstock: CTMH- black; ephemera: Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure & PhotoPlay Paper Stuck on You; PL card- Elle's Studios; twine- Stampin' Up, ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; stamp: Illustrated Faith; Tag: Bella Blvd Let's go on an Adventure.
I loved this collection, I didn't buy much of it because I had received some in my June 2019 Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom, so I am just now using it all up!  I still have a few small scraps left and 3 pieces of ephemera so not sure if I can get another layout out of it or not...but I will try.  I just loved the bright vibrant colors and floral prints in this collection, it was perfect for these pictures of my brother, sister- in- law and nephew out on the lake one day!! I also was excited that this PL card from Elle's studio matched this collection so well, I've been hoarding it for awhile now!!  Make sure and go check out the gallery at A Cherry on Top to see all the amazing layouts created with this sketch by Stacy!! Happy creating friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment