Monday, May 11, 2020

May Jumpstart Sketch @ The ScrapRoom

Happy Monday!! Today I am sharing another layout I created with the Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a the full kit for May:

Here is the Pebbles Sun & Fun kit I am using for today's layout:

And here is the Jumpstart Sketch for May that today's layout is based on:

Here is my layout created with the kit & the Jumpstart sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Blue- from the kit & white- from my stash; patterned paper: Pebbles Sun & Fun- from the kit; ephemera: Pebbles Sun & Fun- from the kit; dots: Pebbles Sun & Fun- from the kit; doily: unknown- from my stash
I just loved the bright bold colors and patterns found in this kit! I love all the layers included in this sketch and it all came together so quickly and seamlessly!  I did mount the blue patterned paper on white cardstock to make it stand out against the blue background more.  I added outlining around the flags and triangles to give more definition to those patterns as well!  To see what the other DT members did with this sketch and this kit head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to be inspired!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment