Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!





Can you believe that today it is actually SNOWING here in Texas????? Wow! This is the FIRST white Christmas we have seen since I have lived here! I am so excited and yet I am bummed about what I can wear tonight to church and yet keep warm! And just think it was 78 degrees yesterday! From summer to winter in 24 hours, wow! But even MORE exciting then the snow...my little baby boy turned 12 years old today! Happy Birthday Jakob! I can't believe he almost a TEENAGER! It was sure snowing on the day he was born 12 years ago, so we are in for a repeat performance this year as well. Here is a pic from his lunch with family today at Applebees, isn't he handsome? And here is one from the day he was born...a big difference huh? And to close, here are a few pics of our BIG snowstorm...I know those of you in other parts of the country don't think it looks like much, but for us it really is a big deal! LOL! I am off to wrap up a few of my last gifts, thank goodness I am done shopping and don't have to get out in this mess to finish up my shopping! Have a blessed Christmas Eve day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. omg thats crazy. It has been raining here, but it started snowing yesterday! Your son looks so much like you! Go check out my blog, Im giving away stamps! hope you had a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great time over Christmas.

    ReplyDelete