Monday, July 9, 2012

Adventure Aquarium




Supplies used:  Patterned papers: Echo Park Paradise Beach; Cardstock: Bazzill; Letter stickers: Echo Park
& Pink Paislee, embellishments: stickers Echo Park Paradise Beach and flair button by Amercan Crafts

Howdy everyone!  So how has your summer been?  We were lucky enough to take a wonderful trip to Philadelphia early this summer!  We were able to hop across the Delaware River to Camden NJ, where we were able to visit a wonderful battleship as well as a fun aquarium called Adventure Aquarium.  We went into the kids area (even though as my son pointed out he is not a "kid anymore") but hey, I wanted to touch the stingrays and star fish.  I even touched some kind of sea urchin!  I should have written down which type though, but it felt very weird and prickly!  And even though he professes not to be a kid he sure enjoyed crawling in a lot of the kids stuff and even asking for me to take his picture while doing it (which I might add is a rarity!).  So of course, I happily obliged :o)   I designed this sketch with these pics in mind, although not the papers...but when I received my June Personalscrapper kit I realized that these papers and embellies were perfect for these pics!  I love it when things turn out like that :o)  I hope you will find time to join us at Sketch N Scrap this week and play along with our sketch.  We have an awesome prize package from Scrappy Chics up for grab if you do...and remember the more you participate the more chance you will have to win this month!  So beat the heat and head to your scrap room with a cup or glass of your fav cool beverage and get your scrap on! 

1 comment: