Monday, November 11, 2013

We have a winner!!!

I hope everyone enjoyed our Holiday Hop at Sketch N Scrap! I know I was inspired by all the holiday greatness from all the design team!  Now for my winner................by random draw (most of you got more then one entry!!!)...................our winner is..........................................................................

........ANGELA!!!
Congrats Angela!  Please email me your address at sketchnscrap@gmail.com and I will get your washi tape mailed out to you this week!  Thank you to all who played along!  I hope you us on the 15th of this month as unveil our second layout sketch of the month!   Make sure and follow us at Sketch N Scrap or follow me here so that you can be up on all the fun challenges and sketches will will have for you through the end of this year and in the new year!  We are having our FIRST ever online crop in December and starting in January we will be having a new monthly challenge to add on top of our four sketches!  I hope to see you joining in! And don't forget our Design Team call!  More info HERE!  Have a scrappy week friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment