Wednesday, December 20, 2017

The ScrapRoom December Cafe Card kit!

I have mailed all my Christmas card as of 2 days ago!  Hope they arrive before Christmas! Now it's time to move on to making other fun cards of other themes! I had so much fun using the absolutely adorable December Cafe Card kit from The ScrapRoom this month!  
Here is the kit:

Here are my cards using this fun kit:



Supplies Used: Card bases- from kit; Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Chill-from the kit; Cardstock: American Crafts- from the kit; Stamp set: Lawn Fawn Sealed with a kiss- from the kit; Ink: Lawn Fawn- Mint-from the kit & black: Memento (from my stash); coloring pen: Sakura Koi gel pen (grey)- from the kit; twine: Lawn Fawn- from the kit; enamel dots: Eyelet Outlet- from the kit; dies- Heart from CTMH and circle from Stampin' Up (from my stash); punch- heart by McGill (from my stash) and watercolor marker (pink) from Stampin' Up (from my stash)

I just adore this kit....the stamps are super cute, fun and easy to work with PLUS you get the ink AND the Sakura Koi pen to color in your images!! What a deal all for just $16!!!  I can't say enough about this fun kit!!!  PLUS the envelopes are also included!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other designers did with this amazing kit!  If you would like to purchase your own December Cafe Card kit visit The Scraproom Store!!!  Have an amazingly creative day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment