Saturday, November 7, 2009

I wish, I wish for...

I am so excited to report that I have my Christmas shopping ALMOST done! YEAH! Now I have some birthday shopping to do and one more Christmas gift to get, but folks I may be done with my shopping and WRAPPING by Thanksgiving! I am so excited. So keeping with the spirit of Christmas fun/gift giving I thought I would share what's on my wish list from Santa this year.... I LOVE buttons, and these buttons are super cute, just love etsy! And these homemade embellishments are to die for, love the colors! And I would love the own this ENTIRE October Afternoon line! I am dying for a few of these awesome border punches! Now not all the stuff on my wish list is scrapbooking related (I know you are surprised) LOL! I can't wait to read this thriller by Patricia Cornwell and THIS one or THIS one by James Patterson! And these owl necklaces are just too cute...yes, etsy again! LOL! So what's on your wish list? I hope to avoid the one gift for you and two gifts for me shopping that I did last year, so I am ordering most of my gifts online to avoid the temptation! Can't wait to see what you gals are wishing for this year! Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. oh Lisa, I am so cracking up right now....are you hoping that by posting your xmas list you may just get what you want....If you can hold out not buying them for yourself first! I 2 have been doing most of my shopping on Amazon, free shipping on most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right Star! I don't know if I can hold off or not! LOL! Actually I am hinting more for my bday...as we don't exchange Christmas gifts, but of course, I do buy MYSELF a gift! LOL!

    ReplyDelete