Wednesday, November 11, 2009

sketch #44


Here is my latest creation using sketch #44 from 52 sketches. I was SO lucky to get this shot of my son holding a DOG! He does not care for dogs, he isn't mean to them, he just does not like them licking him or jumping on him, so when my brother's dog Sprint came and sat on his lap, I was lucky I had my camera in my hands ready to go, so I got this shot! It is a one of a kind shot, and the dog is even looking cute isn't she? I LOVE those ears! LOL! These are the Dream Street papers called Superstition...and are meant to be Halloween papers! I got them in my October Personalscrapper kit, which I just adore and can't wait to play with more. I have two sketches to work on this week, one from Creative Scrappers and sketch #45 from 52sketches, so I hope I can squeeze in some time this weekend to scrap. Its a busy one, but hopefully I can make some time. Have a good week everyone and dont' forget to enter the voting for your favorite card, you could win some fun cards by casting your vote, you have until November 13th to do so here!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lisa. I also don't like dogs licking and jumping on me....but we have two sharpei dogs and at a distance I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!

    I came across your blog whilst blog hopping..... as you do!!!

    You have some great creations here, I love your style.

    I thought you may be interested in joining in one of my challenge sites this month, as the criteria has just gone up. I would love you to join in.

    ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ where we take inspiration from the Great artists
    and/or
    From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
    Where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

    Would love you to become a follower of my site, that way you will get all the updates and latest info :)

    International scrappers are most welcome

    Cheers
    And Take care
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete