Saturday, March 10, 2012

Live a Full Life


Happy weekend everyone! Hope everyone is having a nice scrappy weekend so far! I have been lucky, getting to do two of my favorite things today, watch basketball and scrap! The only downer is our team (KU Jayhawks) lost the Big 12 tourney, but it was nice for Mizzou, they are a good team, so congrats to all you Mizzou fans, sad to see them leave the Big 12 after this year. Now to share some of my scrappy fun, here is a layout I did for the week 3 52 week challenge over at Personalscrapper. The challenge was to scrap something that made you happy....when I thought about that I listed so many things, that I decided to combine them all into one layout. This layout is based on a sketch by Valerie Salmon at Got Sketch (sketch #100) and it is also was inpsired by a layout by Jen Chapin. Jen did an AMAZING layout called Live a Full Life and although I didn't lift her design I did lift the idea and title from her so thank you Jen for such a great idea! Please visit Jen's blog, it is packed with amazing work, you will want to spend hours pinning all her layouts to your Pinterest board believe me! I used the March 2011 Personalscrapper kit featuring papers by My Minds Eye So Sophie line (loved that line) with letter stickers by American Crafts and some OLD OLD cork ones from an unknown source (these I got when I first started scrapping in the 90's that is how old they were!). Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you back again real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful layout Lisa. I love working with MME...my favorite paper range.

    ReplyDelete