Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!


Happy NSD to all my scrapbooking peeps!  Were you able to celebrate with a little scrappy time today?  I sure hope so!  I was able to get crafty today, and heck, the day's still not over, so I may have another layout or two still in me!  I wanted to take a minute to pop on and share a layout I created for Week 13's challenge for the 52 week challenge over at Personalscrapper.  This challenge called Speed Racer, was to create a layout in an hour or less!  This layout took me about 40 minutes total , I used the March Personalscrapper kit which features Simple STories Yearology papers.  I did purchase the Yearology stickers separately but otherwise everything was in the kit.  Simple Stories is so "simple" to work with, you can literally create a page in minutes, if you don't have any in your stash I would encourage you to take advantage of some of the awesome specials online today for NSD and add some to your stash!  I want to mention that I did a little retail therapy as well today, Tammi at My Scraps and More is having a 40% sale PLUS FREE SHIPPING today and tomorrow in honor of NSD.  I added a bit of Bella Blvd and even some of the NEW Authentique Glory to my stash all for under $35!  We are heading to Philly this summer for vacation and I think the Glory papers will be PERFECT for my vacation photos at the Liberty Bell etc!  Another awesome tidbit to share for NSD...Sketch and Scrap has decided to extend the deadlines for the challenges from Friday to Sunday, so you still have a day and half to get your challenge in based on THIS sketch!  Hope you will spend a bit of your NSD with us at Sketch and Scrap!  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment