Thursday, September 14, 2017

The ScrapRoom September Doubleshot kit!

The September Doubleshot kit has arrived!  I am so excited to share this fun kit with you!  Here is the amazing kit!

And here is a close up of the Simple Stories Cabin Fever part of the kit I created my double page spread with:

Here is my layout using Simple Stories Cabin Fever:
Cardstock: ivory from the kit and brown from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Cabin Fever; Stickers: Simple Stories Cabin Fever; Enamel dots: from my stash (My Mind's Eye); Letter Stickers: Thickers- Dear Lizzy glitter.

These lines are so fun! I really love the colors in Simple Stories Cabin Fever line and I cant' decide if the plaid or floral paper is my favorite, love them both!  I also like how you get a full sheet of stickers to use in this kit, so awesome!  These pictures are of my friend's daughter's Summer Camp adventure this year!  I still have plenty left over from this line so stay tuned for more cards and another layout to show up soon!  Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this amazing kit!  And if you would like to purchase a kit you can get one HERE, make sure and tell them Lisa sent you!  Happy creating friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment