Thursday, May 14, 2020

Double page layout fun

Today is my day to share my double page layout using the Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is a reminder of the full kit:

Here is the Fancy Pants Vitamin Sea mini kit I am using for today's layout:

Here is my layout created with this fun kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Vitamin Sea- from the kit; ephemera: Fancy Pants Vitamin Sea- from the kit; twine: source unknown- from the kit; Letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash; puffy dots: Fancy Pants Vitamin Sea- from the kit.
I just love the bright color palette of this line! The patterns are fun as well.  The ephemera is cute and my favorite piece was this big swan floatie!  I layered a word strip on top of it and placed my title right above it! It made for a nice title embellishment!!  The tag worked great for making an embellishment cluster to balance out my title! Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what other amazing double page layouts the DT created with this amazing May kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment