Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Git 'R Done Wednesday Cowboy Style!


Well, its that time again, to just Git 'R done! And this week's edition features a fun two page layout I started last year but just didn't really know how to embellish it. I ended up using some of my stamps sets by Stampin' Up and I like the way it turned out. It's a deviation from my normal style of using my favorite patterned paper as well as my fav embellishment of buttons, but hey, its time to use these stamps! I was even able to fit my tickets onto the page, and I like how I was able to use a bunch of pics as well. We had so much fun last year at our first ever Cowboys game and we were able to go again this year too (still need to scrap those pics). Hope to do it again next year at the BRAND NEW Cowboys Stadium. I know my son is excited to see it as am I. So when you are scrapping those sporting events you attend, use a small (or big if needed) pocket as part of you embellishing to keep the memorabilia on the page, it will be neat to look back in 20 years and see how much those tickets cost! (although in this case they were actually free thanks to our WONDERFULLY generous friends ~ Lisa and Chuck, who were are so blessed to know) They are the best and I am still astounded by their generosity in giving us those amazing tickets! Our Got Sketch mini class ended today, but don't worry you can still sign up if you do it within the next few days, you will love it I promise, and best of all its free! What a great gift to yourself this holiday season. So check it out on Valerie's blog: http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment