Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cards are in the mail!


OK, hope this doesn't take some of the surprise out of the Christmas cards I have mailed out or will mail out this weekend...but I just had to share some of my favs here. These are made with some Paper Studio stickers from Hobby Lobby and the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper line...love the vintage feel of these cards. I have decided to just make random cards this year, so each card is special and individual as well, no mass production this year, so no two people will get the same card, thus the sharing on the blog, so everyone can see all the pretty cards! Hope you enjoy, and if you don't get yours right away, well, its because I'm busy making it! But its worth the wait I promise! HA! Today was the start of our Online crop at personalscrapper , so I will be busy creating but maybe not posting until the end, so look for lots of new goodies coming soon! And if your not busy stop by and join us, the more the merrier! Visit: http://www.personalscrapper.com click on FORUMS. Erica has designed some AWESOME challenges for us, you wont' want to miss it! Hope to see you there!

1 comment: