Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another sketch



I can't believe it has been a week since my last post, I have been busy creating, just not uploading..so gotta get on that. Check back all week, as I have lots to share. Here is my second sketch, I am hoping to make this a weekly post on Tuesday's. I find sketches make my layouts come together much quicker. As usual, if you make a layout based on the sketch, link it to the comments section so we can all see. For my layout based on this sketch I used Dream Street Sam papers from my October 2009 Personalscrapper kit. I was so sad to hear Dream Street is going out of business...I loved this line and was looking forward to getting more stuff from them. This pic is of my brother, SIL and son at our annual Vala's pumpkin patch trip last year, love that place! It was so cold this year we had to go on a weekday with all the school field trips, so it was a "different" experience, but it was still a lot of fun! This layout was also inspired by one of the Personalscrapper challenges for the Winter Wonderland crop which was to use buttons, flowers, and ribbon on your page. I picked this challenge to do as I have hard time using ribbon and flowers, so I was proud of myself for doing so on this layout! Now buttons, no prob for me, in fact I am always trying to stick buttons on my layout! LOL! Have a fabulous week folks!

1 comment: