Thursday, May 13, 2010

Punches Challenge at Practical Scrappers


This week's challenge over at Practical Scrappers is punches! I think we all have tons of punches, don't we? I know I started collecting punches as soon as I started to scrapbook! So go dust them off and put them to use! For this layout of my Glamour Girl niece, I used SIX punches! I used my newest punch the Upper Crest Fiskars Border punch I got at CKC St. Louis and doodled around it to give it more pizzazz. Then for my upper border I used my all time go to notebook paper punch by Stampin Up. I used my circle punch in the upper right top to punch a half circle which framed my heart punch accent. I also used my corner punch and my flower punch to add some more homemade embellishments. This layout is based on an awesome sketch by Julie Bonner, if you want to see some of her beautiful work as well as get some inspiring sketches, check out her blog, it is wonderful! This layout was made using my February Personalscrapper kit featuring Pink Paislee Cupid papers and accents. The letter stickers are all by Making Memories and were also included in the kit! Hope you will play along with us at Practical Scrappers this week, we want to see your punch projects, so make sure and link them up! Check back tomorrow for some card inspiration...I'm on a card jag this week! Catch ya later peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you just the punch queen!?! It's neat seeing a "girl" LO from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done...punches are so much fun to use on layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie!! how do you not totally melt with that smile?!! Love all the punches you were able to use!! This is a great LO!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete