Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scrapbooks on the Go Crop!


I took a little vacation last week not only from my IRL job but from scrapping to go visit my newest little nephew. I will post some pics soon, haven't had much time to edit my photos as once I got home I dove right into some DT work as well as getting ready for my SKETCHES 101 class this Saturday in Hurst TX!! If you are local and want to attend there are still a few spaces left AND we still have crop spaces too! Above is a sneekie peekie at one of the sketches we will be using for my class. We are going to be making layouts AND cards using some of my very own sketches! If you like sketches, or you want to learn how to use sketches OR if you don't even know what a sketch is, you will just LOVE this class! We are going to have a great time and I might even give away a prize! Now, if you can't come to the class but can come crop that's fine, OR if you aren't local feel free to use the sketch and post a link to your layout in the comments section, I might feel inclined to give away a prize to one blog participant as well! If you decide to register for the class or crop email Shelly at Scrapbooks On the Go and mention my blog (MY CREATIVE ENDEAVORS) as she will be giving a special discount to my blog readers! YEAH! Hope to see you there!

1 comment: