Sunday, January 29, 2012

Croppy inspiration!





Well, here are the other two layouts I completed at the VERY funny New's Year's crop at Personalscrapper last week! For layout one the challenge was to use a large photo, so I picked this one of my brother, SIL and nephew in front of their Christmas tree. The papers are from Bo Bunny Blitzen found in my December Personalscrapper kit. I added the American Craft flairs (love those things) as well as the Stampin Up felt snowflakes and Paper Trunk Benny alphas ( another MUST HAVE) from my stash! This layout is a direct "lift" from another layout I did in the past you can find it HERE.....don't you love it when you can lift yourself? After all, who needs to reinvent the wheel.



The second layout is my first time to use my papers I got last spring at Archivers from the Simple Stories summer line. I must say this line is super fun to work with, too bad I only got just a few papers, may have to find more somewhere! This layout is based on a sketch by Allison Davis from Sketch Support, this is one of her best sketch in my opinion! These pictures of my brother and nephew were a bit blurry, but in the wallet size format it is not as noticeable, so hard to photograph a fast moving two year old without a bit of blurriness! lol! I hand stitched the flower stems, the flowers are punch outs from my stash by Stampin Up and the letter stickers are Thickers!



Thanks for stopping by to check out the rest of my scrappy creations, up on this week's agenda is getting caught up on the 52 week challenges over at Personalscrapper! Can you believe how fast January is going? So what's on your scrappy agenda this week?










































No comments:

Post a Comment