Monday, June 4, 2012

Sketch N Scrap #6





Welcome to another fun week of sketches at Sketch N Scrap!  This week's sketch features three photos.  I used photos of my nephew's new swingset that his Daddy built him.  This is another layout for his album.  What a fun memory, your first swingset.  Mine was metal and a bit more simple then his, but times have changed!  For this layout I used all papers and embellishments from the Crate Paper Toy Box line.  I love this line, and really found it perfect for my photos!  Red letter stickers are Thickers (vinyl) and the smaller stickers are from  a Simple Stories sheet I had lying on my desk.  I didn't buy this Simple Stories line, can't remember the name, but I did buy the sticker letters as they looked like they would go with about anything (and I was right!).  I also used my star punch and my square scallop punches both by Stampin Up on this layout.  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this week.  We have an awesome prize sponsor this month~ PERSONALSCRAPPER!  Erica at Personalscrapper is celebrating the whole month of June with a daily challenge to celebrate her 100th kit!  Personalscrapper is the first monthly kit club to hit this milestone!  Exciting right?  You won't want to miss out on this celebration, you don't have to be a kit club member to join in the fun, so check it out!  Those of you who follow my blog know I am a huge fan of Personascrapper, so join me on the message boards at Personalscrapper and at Sketch N Scrap this month as we get our scrap on and get some layouts completed!  See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment