Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sketch N Scrap #26

I can't believe it is time for another sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  February got here too fast!  Our sketch this time around is a 5 photo sketch.  I love using as many photos as possible on my layout! Here is the sketch:

I loved this sketch so much I made not one but TWO layouts using it!  The first one as you can see I stuck pretty close to the sketch using snowflakes as my embellishments.
 Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: KI Memories, Simple Stories, Bella Blvd, snowflakes: Stampin Up, Simple Stories;
 stickers: Simple Stories; Letters: "snow" Making Memories, rest from Simple Stories, pearls: Kasiercraft

For my second layout I used a variety of embellishments in place of the snowflakes.  
Supplies Used: Patterned Papers: Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye; stickers: Bo Bunny; chipboard embellishments: My Mind's Eye;
punch outs: My Mind's Eye; brads: My Mind's Eye; letter stickers: Bo Bunny

It feels so good to use up some older stash!  The Bo Bunny and My Mind's Eye papers have been in my stash for quite some time so I was glad to find photos they worked with! The first layout is of my son during one of our OCTOBER trips to Nebraska a few years back!  Can you believe the amount of snow?  It was in the 90's when we left DFW and was 27 and starting to snow when we landed in Omaha! The second layout is of my nephew and his new ATV ride on toy that he got last summer.  He LOVES that thing! Plus he is a very good driver for a two year old! lol!  I hope you will find this sketch as inspiring as I did!  Don't forget to hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the other DT members did with it.  Plus we have a Guest Designer this month as well as a GREAT prize up for grabs!  You can see it all HERE. You have until February 28th to create a layout based on the sketch to be eligible for our randomly drawn prize.  Plus don't forget to mark February 7th on your calendar and join us for our first every blog hop! Tons of fun going on at Sketch N Scrap in February so stop by often!  I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your sketches are amazing Lisa...and I love the layout you made based on it.

    ReplyDelete