Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Great News to ring in 2014!

I hope everyone enjoys the last day of 2013!  I am looking forward to 2014 and to start the New Year off I am planning a little scrappy time tomorrow.  I wanted to stop by with one last post for 2013 to announce I am joining the design team over at Frosted Designs!  I am so excited to work with Barb and her crew and hope you will check out the store and blog for some scrappy inspiration!  I look forward to sharing some new projects  with you created with some of the awesome goodies found in the store in 2014!
So stop by and say "hi" and check out the store, why not start out the new year with a little treat for yourself!  You know you deserve it! 
Happy New Year!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lisa...Welcome to the team at Frosted Designs!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lisa. What a wonderful way to start a new year. Wishing you much joy in 2014.

    ReplyDelete