Saturday, December 28, 2013

Laughing Lola Card

Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas filled with lots of family time, laughter, and many shared memories!  Today is my turn to share another wonderful project for Lori Brown's CTMH design team!  I had originally planned to share a Christmas card with you, but my best laid plans were not to be....sigh....I didn't get ONE Christmas card made this year! (blush)!!!   This is the first year of at least 10 that I didn't make my own cards and from the looks of my mailbox I see many of you were right there with me :o)  However, to make up for it I decided to send out cards to all my buddies, family and friends in January and February (yes, I am giving myself a big window lol!  I can't fail twice in a row, it will ruin my self esteem!)  Here is one design I came up with:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: CTMH Laughing Lola; Cardstock:Very Vanilla Stampin Up;
 Stamp set: CTMH A Garden;  Die cut: Tag, heart- Stampin Up; Punch- Heart- McGill;
 Ribbon- American  Crafts; bling: Kaiser Crafts; Ink: Perfect Plum- Stampin Up

The Laughing Lola papers are so versatile and fun! They are perfect for a warm winter wishes card. I was able to make 2 of the exact card using just 2 sheets of 6 x 6 paper!  The stamp set A Garden has not only some lovely images but great sentiments as well and for just $6.95 it is a STEAL!  I find that I use it over and over all year long!  If you are so inclined to do some after Christmas shopping then don't forget to visit Lori's CTMH store and click on the link Lisa's My Creative Endeavors sent me!  I hope everyone has a Blessed New Year & is able to squeeze in a little more creative time before the year end! 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa ! Look forward to working with you over at FD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa I am creeping on your blog and love what I am seeing!!! Welcome to the Frosted Designs Family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see how you inspire us at FD. Laughing Lola card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete