Saturday, June 28, 2014

You + Dirt = 1 Happy Boy!

I was so happy to finally eek out some time this month to play along with the Scrappy Friends' challenges this month!  I'm so happy with how this layout turned out:
Supplies Used:  cardstock: Stampin Up; patterned paper: Lawn Fawn Hello
Sunshine, Bella Blvd Snapshots; alphas: Doodlebug; washi tape: Queen &
Co; stickers: hexagon- Jenni Bowlin & flag- MME; flair: Lawn Fawn; frame
Elle's Studio; date tag: Elle's Studio
These fun pictures of my nephew are from way back in 2009, I still have a lot of older photos to catch up on and these were ones I for sure wanted to get into his scrapbook so I could tell the story of how he always wore his shirts backward and his boots on the wrong feet, he just liked to do it that way! lol!  Luckily he doesn't do it anymore, but it was just so him and so adorable!  Love that boy!
I used the word "Happy" in my title for Kelly's word challenge.  For Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge I used the right outer boxes: hexagon, flair, and Polaroid.
 Here is Brenda's wonderful sketch that the layout is based on:
Make sure and stop by each of these wonderful blogs to see what everyone has created, I know it will inspire you!





5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lisa! The bright papers and the simple lines are right up my alley (that might be just a UK saying!) anyway it's great and I have pinned. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this layout, Lisa! The colors and embellishments are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this layout!!!! The gray photo paper with the yellow is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh!!! I LOVE what you did with the challenges! What adorable photos and the title is so cute! Fantastic job and so happy you got a chance play along! Thanks for joining the Scrappy Friends challenges this month! :)

    ReplyDelete