Saturday, November 1, 2014

Sketch N Scrap #68

Fall is in the air finally here in Texas and it is time for our November 1st sketch over at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch I created:

Here is the layout I created with this sketch:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Stampin Up Chocolate Chip, Patterned Paper: Crate Paper,
Bella Blvd; Vellum: Stampin Up; Journaling cards: Evalicious, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye;
Doily: Recollections; Letter stickers: Thickers; wood veneer: Studio Calico; flower: Prima
 
Even though it is Fall I wanted to relive some great summer memories! These photos are of my brother and nephew enjoying some fun time on the beach earlier this Summer! So glad to find a great use for these beautiful but older papers by Crate Paper. 
 
 
Make sure and head over to Sketch N Scrap to check out all the wonderful inspiration the DT has provided for you!  Plus we have a wonderful new sponsor this month! Rainbows & Scrapbooks is offering a $20 gift certificate to their Etsy shop to one lucky winner! But that's not all! All Sketch N Scrap readers can get FREE domestic shipping on orders placed during the month of November at  the Rainbows & Scrapbook's store!!!!!  How cool is that??!!!  Just enter the code Rainbows2 at checkout!   But remember you can't win if you don't play! So hop on over the Sketch N Scrap to join us!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on this sketch Lisa, perhaps it's the colours or the fact that it's a beach theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is a great layout! I agree with Kerry - the colors are perfect! I also think your cluster of embellishments is awesome! Way to go! I hope this short note finds you smiling today!

    ReplyDelete