Friday, May 1, 2015

Sketch N Scrap #80

Happy May crafty friends!  I am so excited to share my May 1st layout & sketch for Sketch N Scrap with you today!!!  Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my layout based on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Fancy Pants, MME; stickers: MAMBI,
Fancy Pants; cork: Elle's Studio; Die cuts: Fancy Pants; chipboard heart: recollections;
Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers; enamel dots: MME.
 
I love these fun pictures of my son and niece at the American Airlines Center watching my nephew play hockey!  Good times spent with family, now that's the life!  I hope you have some time to hop on over to Sketch N Scrap to see all the wonderful inspiration by the DT AND find out more about our NSD and third birthday bash celebration!  We will be celebrating all month long with challenges and prize, you won't want to miss a minute so hop on over and follow the blog to get the inside scoop on all the latest and the greatest!  Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment