Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sketch N Scrap's Fall Fun Crop!

Happy World Card Making Day!!  I am back with my second post of the day to share some fun cards I made this morning in honor of World Card Making Day!  If you are looking for my other post using the first exclusive sketch for the World Card Making Day month long celebration at Sketch N Scrap go HERE or just scroll down!  Today we also kick off our Fall Fun Crop over at Sketch N Scrap!


Here is the sketch I created just for this crop!

And here are the cards I made using this sketch:
 Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Stampin' Up- Whisper White,Calypso Coral & Night of Navy; Ink: Stampin' Up - Night of Navy & Daffodil Delight; Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up; Punch: Stampin' Up Daisy punch; Die: Stampin' Up Stitched Square Die; Stamp: Stampin' Up Happy Birthday Everyone; button: Stampin' Up

Suupplies Used: The ScrapRoom October Cafe Card kit (cardstock, card base, & Patterned Paper), Ink: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler; Stamp: Stampin' Up; cardstock: Stampin' Up- Always Artichoke.

This sketch is a great way to use up those scraps!! I have now officially killed my October Cafe Card Kit from The ScrapRoom!!  I got 12 cards and 5 gift card holders out of it.  I have just a few tiny pieces left, I think I will try and make some little tiny gift tags out of those and call it good!  This kit is a SUPER bargain, less then a $1 per card! WOW!  Plus you get the stamp set to keep and use again next year!  The kit is still available to grab yours go HERE.   I just bought this daisy punch and the Delightful Daisy paper pack from Stampin' Up and I must say it is so pretty I almost don't want to use it lol!  Anyone else have that issue?  I hope you find time to celebrate World Card Making Day today and I also hope you find time to crop with us a bit!!  But if you don't have time today don't worry ALL the challenges at the Sketch N Scrap blog and at the Fall Fun Crop are open to participate in until the deadline October 31st so there is plenty of time left!   I can't wait to see what you create! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment