Friday, September 13, 2019

TGIF!!! Freaky Fast Friday Formula challenge!

TGIF!!  Not only is it Friday but it's Friday the 13th AND a full moon to boot today! Yikes!  Well, my inspiration for today will not be creepy at all but it will be freaky fast!!!  Today I am sharing my layout using the September Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is  the full kit:

Here is the Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey collection I used for my layout:
Here is the Freaky Fast Formula challenge my layout is based on:

Here is my layout:
Supplies Used: card stock: black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey- from the kit; Ephemera: Vicki Boutin Wildflowers & Honey- from the kit
As usual this layout came together so quickly using the fun formula!  I just love the beautiful textured patterns of this paper and the rich colors as well as the large bold ephemera pieces!  I think a black & white photo was perfect for these papers don't you?  I hope you will join us this month at The ScrapRoom and play along with this fun challenge!  Make sure and hop on over to the blog to see what the other DT members created with this gorgeous kit!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment