Thursday, January 9, 2020

Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl ~ January Flavors of the month kit @ The ScrapRoom!

Good evening!  Today I am sharing another layout using the absolutely diving January Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl mini kit I used for today's layout:

Here is the layout I created with this amazing collection:

Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl - from the kit; Stickers: Simple Stories Hey Crafty Girl- from the kit & embellishment kit; enamel hearts: from the kit; enamel dot: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
When I saw all the fun crafty embellishments in this kit I knew I just had to use it for this picture of the first time I met Cori Spieker The Reset Girl!  I was so excited to meet her in person and check off one of my scrappy bucket list items!  It was a dream come true!!  I had originally learned about The Reset Girl when while at The Scrapbook Expo a friend purchase The Reset Girl line from Simple Stories.  I decided I was on a spending freeze and didn't purchase it at that time...however, after seeing the cute stuff my friend did with the cute birdie paper and embellishments I really wanted it so I googled it trying to locate some (which was tricky since it was retired) and that's when I found The Reset Girl You Tube channel...I watched all of her videos on her channel and was HOOKED!!  Imagine my excitement when just a few short months later I found out she was coming to The Little Blue House, a scrapbook store near me! WOW! I was over the moon and determined to go to her class.  Before I could sign up for the first 2 classes they sold out, I was so disappointed.  THEN low and behold a third class opened up and I was able to secure myself a spot!! I consider myself one of The Reset Girl's biggest fans and just love her heart and her passion for encouraging and engaging women in the crafting world!  I've since been able to attend 3 of her retreats and love each one and hope to go on more in the future!  Make sure and hop on over to the ScrapRoom blog see all the amazing projects the DT created with this awesome line! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment