Monday, July 6, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #173

Happy Monday!!  I had a very productive weekend and hope you did to, kind of sad it has to end!!  So today we have another amazing sketch up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!! This card sketch was designed by sketch artist Stacy!!  Here is her super fun sketch:

Here is the card I created with this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; patterned Paper : PhotoPlay Red, White & Blue and Scenic Route; stickers: PhotoPlay Red, White & Blue; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy; stamps: CTMH; large die cut star: Scenic Route

When I first saw this sketch I immediately thought of this large star from my stash that was SOOOO old!!!  It is from Scenic Route, so it has to be over 10 years old!!  When I finally located the star it was to big for the card, so I opted to cut off the outer part to make it small enough for a card.  I then added some old scraps of Scenic Route paper as well as some from a July 2018 ScrapRoom kit by PhotoPlay Paper.  The sticker is from PhotoPlay and the stamp is one I use a lot from CTMH.  This card allowed me to bash some really old stash so that put a smile on my face!!  Make sure and head on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing sketch!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment