Friday, September 18, 2020

Well Rounded ~ Cookin' Up Creations challenge!!

Good morning and TGIF!!  Today I am hosting my second challenge of the month at Cookin' Up Creations!  We are having fun all September long focusing on all things circular!!  For today's challenge called "WELL ROUNDED" I am challenging everyone to create a layout with some circular journaling!!  Here is what I came up with:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Scenic Route (grid), CTMH (branding strip), Bo Bunny (background dot), Jen Hadfield Pebbles Hey Hello; cardstock: Basic Black & Whisper White Stampin' Up; stickers: Jen Hadfield Pebbles Hey Hello; Letter Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, Doodlebug Designs (square, word "tea" & circle letter stickers), black pen: Sakura black Pigma Micron pen.

I had a lot of fun creating this layout!  I have been wanting to do a favorites layout for awhile and so this challenge presented the perfect opportunity for me!  I was gifted this fun set of stickers and the 6 x 8 paper pad from the Pebbles Hey Hello line and so since I didn't have any 12 x 12 sheets this design was perfect as I didn't need any large pieces of paper for it except the background papers. The lovely color palette of this line was easy to match except for one of the pinks which is almost neon, so I didn't use that one!  I love the way adding outlining to the circles and banner with my black pen helped give added dimension to the layout!  This is fast becoming one of my favorite ways to "dress up" my layouts or cards!!  I hope you will join in the fun this month at Cookin' Up Creations!  This forum is the place to visit if you are short on inspiration!!  Have a wonderful weekend and happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment