Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Pink Fresh Studios Keeping It Real ~April at The ScrapRoom!

Happy Hump Day!  Today I'm back with another layout I created with the April Flavors of the Month Kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is reminder of the kit:

Here is the Pink Fresh Studios Keeping It Real line I used on today's layout:

Here is the layout I created with this amazing kit:

Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PinkFresh Studio Keeping it Real- from the kit; emphemera: Pink Fresh Studio Keeping it Real- from the kit; circle die: Stampin' Up stitched circle; black pen: Pentel; puffy stickers/word: Pink Fresh Studio Keeping it Real-from the kit; tag: Fancy Pants-from my stash.

I loved how this collection gave me so many opportunities for fussy cutting!  I cut out the tag at the top that says "Get lost in a good book".  I really loved that particular paper and all the fun tags, I cut most of them out to use later! I really felt like this picture of my friend's granddaughter reading a book was perfect for this line!!  Is there anything cuter then a little kid reading a book????? I don't think so!   Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the other layouts the DT has created with this amazing kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment