Wednesday, January 5, 2022

January 5th card sketch @ Sketch N Scrap!

Happy  Hump Day!! Today we launched the first card sketch of the new month and the New Year at Sketch N Scrap!! 
Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is the card I created with the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up: Whisper White & Basic Black; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Cupid & Co, Simple Stories Kissing Booth and Photo Play Paper Love Letters; stickers; Photo Play Paper Love Letters; black pen: Sharpie; punches: Stampin' Up: tag and circle punches. 

I used only scraps from three past kits at The ScrapRoom to make this card and I love how it turned out!  This birdie is so adorable and I love the way these papers mixed together from a variety of manufacturers to create a beautiful card!  I made my own tag with the tag corner punch from Stampin' Up and then circle punches to make my own hole reinforcer out of black cardstock.  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog and check out what the other DT members did with the sketch!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment